In an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, Xpan has moved its team into a virtual environment. What does this mean to the Xpan community?
- Xpaners are already set up to function virtually without any barriers to providing our regular level of services.
- We have the virtual infrastructure to operate without any limitations on communications, development and support.
- Until further notice, non-essential, non-client, in-person meetings will be moved to either a conference call or video conference. We can easily provide the medium to meet virtually no matter what the size of the meeting.
- Xpan’s offices are still available for essential in-person meetings. These will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- There will be no Xpan-related international travel until further notice.
- Domestic travel will be strictly limited and assessed as needed.
There are thousands of front-line workers that rely on Xpan’s digital knowledge solutions to perform effectively and remain safe on the job. Xpan is open for business and here to help!